Appointments Required For Bridal, Pageant, Or Groom
Prom and Homecoming Walk-ins Are Welcome
BRIDAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Bridal-related shoppers (brides, flower girls, Groom, & Groomsmen) are REQUIRED to book appointments. A $50 non-refundable deposit will be charged to try on wedding dresses - the deposit will be applied when purchasing your dress!
- Who should I bring?
- We only allow up to 4 people with you during a standard appointment due to our seating area.
- How much time will I have?
- The length of the appointment is 1.5hr
Bridal Gowns start at $1200.00 and top off around $5000, with the average being between $ 1300-$ 1800.
The average Shipping timeline for a wedding gown is 3 to 9 months, depending on a few variables.
What do you think I should bring to my appointment?
- Please ask your bridal consultant or contact the store for more detailed information.
Hair ties & clips
Not only are you going to want to sweep your hair out of your face so you can get a full view of the dresses you’ll be trying on, but pulling your hair up with a hair tie or clip will also help you envision your wedding day look if you choose to wear an updo.
Make sure you bring along proper footwear to try on with your dress. Already bought your wedding shoes? Great! If not, bring along shoes similar to the pair you’d like to wear on your wedding day (think heels vs. flats).
Make sure you bring along a few close family members and friends to help you “Say Yes”. Keep in mind, though, that less is definitely more—too many opinions from eager family members and friends can ultimately make your decision more challenging. You may bring up to 3 guests to your appointment.
A realistic budget
Finally, come up with a relative idea of how much you’d like to spend on a dress. You should also include room in your budget for alterations, headpieces, a veil, and any jewelry.
We do gown preservation using the Wedding Gown Preservation Company.
DRESSING ROOM RULES
- Please make sure hands are clean before handling Gowns, and be careful with make up and/or spray tans when dressing.
- Only 6 gowns per Bride trying on are allowed.
- No one in your party is allowed to grab or pull gowns, please see Bridal Consultant
- ONLY bridal consultants are allowed to zip dresses. Please do not try to zip or lace yourself to preserve the quality of our gowns.
- All gowns should be stepped into. Please do not attempt to put them over your head.
- If you feel like a tight-fitted dress will not go past your hips, please ask the bridal consultant working with you if there would potentially be another size to try on. *This helps us keep zippers, hooks, and material intact so that we don't have damaged dresses for brides to try on!*
- Absolutely NO dresses should be left on the floor.
- Please do not ask moms, friends, boyfriends, etc., into the dressing room to help you.
- If you have any other questions, please get in touch with the store for more detailed information.
- Once you have purchased a dress, it is yours!
- If you special order a size, color, or dress we don't have in stock, it cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason.
- We will do our absolute best to ensure that the correct dress is ordered for you so that you are confident in your purchase!
- Please be sure to examine your dress before purchasing! We will address any damages noticed by staff and be sure to accommodate the specific needs of the dress!
- Once an item is taken out of the store and in your possession, The Copper Penny of London will not be held responsible for any damages.
PUT 1/2 DOWN ON
DAY OF PURCHASE
MAKE A 25% PAYMENT
EVERY 30 DAYS!
- Laid-away items should be paid off within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- If no 25% payment has been made within a week of the 30 days, a $10 fee will be added to your layaway.
- If your layaway exceeds 90 days (or you want us to store the item for you), a $20 storage fee will be applied per month.
- If the item is no longer desired, the money paid will be forfeited.
- If, for any reason, you would like to swap an item that you have on layaway, you will forfeit the 25% down payment, and a new layaway will be created.
- The remaining balance must be paid within 90 days. After 180 days, the item belongs again to the Copper Penny.
- The remaining balance will be collected when picked up.
- If the item ordered is not picked up within 30 days, a $20 storage fee will be applied. If a payment plan option is needed, we will discuss options for you when the item arrives!
- Expected ship times will be discussed per item ordered.
- Ship and delivery time frames will vary based on our designers.
- We will do our best to communicate with our designers and sales reps to ensure your item will arrive on time. If any delays occur, we will contact you to keep you informed and aware of the situation!
- Once an item is specially ordered, we will not be able to change the size or color, and we will not be able to cancel the order.
- If the item is no longer desired, the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- Our consultants and store managers will work to ensure the correct size is specially ordered based on our designer's size charts. We will suggest a size we believe should be ordered, but ultimately you will make the final decision!
- If, for any reason, the item arrives incorrectly based on the size or color ordered, we will work with the vendor to replace it!